“I love working here because you’re free to be yourself, and we all feel like a big family.”
–Kim, Assistant Grocery Manager
The Putney Co-op is a great place to work. We’re a customer-driven business, which means that top-notch service is our first priority. If you are interested in joining our team, check out the positions we currently have available. Then print and fill out an Application for Employment, and drop it off at the store.
Current Job Openings:
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK JOB DESCRIPTION
Purpose: To assist the bookkeeper in ensuring fiscal responsibility in co-op operations
Status: Reports to Bookkeeper.
Hours: 8 to 10 hours/week
- GENERAL BOOKKEEPING SUPPORT
- Enteraccounts payable, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Make journal entries
- Perform cash reconciliation
- Filing as needed
- Perform other tasks assigned by Bookkeeper or General Manager.
– Bookkeeper experience.
– Familiarity with computers, computer literacy.
– Proficient with Quickbooks
– Communication skills–good listener, clear directions.
– Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments.
– Organized, pays attention to detail.
Please fill out an application and attach a resume.